Saturday, March 4, 2017

Go to makeup Products I use everyday

Hello everyone Good morning thank you for coming back to read my blog . Today i will be sharing my GO to makeup Products i use for my every day looks . 






Here is a photo of all the makeup Products i use every day . I have been Definitely been reaching for all of these Products  and been lving them as well. 







My favorite Moistuizer's I love to use is Klavuu cream i apply it under the eyes . It's supposed to help with baggy eyes and to make the skin feel soft . I did get it for free from http://www.08liter.com it is a web site where it's free all you have to do is sign up and if you have 100 followers on Instgram or facebook you can Qualifie . 


My next Favorite Moistuizer is this Elf  Tone adjusting face primer you can buy it here Face primer i love this primer . I apply it right after i use my klavuu cream . I recommend this primer and it's only $6 so affordable and elf has amazing deals on there makeup .







The next three HD powders are my favorite Starting off with powder 1 on the left side . The name of it is called High definition powder in the color sheer . I love this powder you can use it to bake and i love the way the powder applies . Here is the link to where you can but you're own at
 High-Definition-Powder . Second Hd powder is good i apply it after i apply my Foundation the color is a little dark but i still use it becaues i got it for free . Here is the link you can buy it at HD powder
My last HD powder is way to light but it's ok i still use it i put it on before i apply my Foundation as well . 





My next go to Foundation is the Flawless finish foundation the covrage is amazing and it applys very smooth  You can oder fron here flawless-finish-foundation  . I love love my foundation brush it is super soft when i apply my foundation it glads smoothly . Brush was $ 6 dollars super affordable and the bristles on the brush never fall out and i love that about the brush . Here is a link to wear you can buy the selfie-ready-foundation-brush








My next two Contour palette's are AMAZING.com lol I love the both of them . First one is beauty treats Contour palette . Colors in it are beautiful and really pigmented you can buy it here Beauty treats . My seconded palette is the elf Contour palette it comes witrh 3 colors and then the highlighter as well . Colors are very pigmented you can order your countor palette here contour-palette



I love my Mad for matte makeup palette the colors are very pigmented but you have to go back and get more of the color for it to show mad-for-matte-eyeshadow-palette-2 . Second thing i use is the elf pen eyeliner the tip is very pointed and i have it in the color black . My eyeliner pen didn't dry out i love it you can order you'res from here intense-ink-eyeliner  . Next one i am about to tell you about is the elf volume plumping mascara in the color black . Mascara does give you volume and it works amazing it does what it say's it's suppsed to do you can oder you'res from here volume-plumping-mascara  . My last one is the super stay 24 color lip stick from maybelline i will tell you right off the bat i hated it . I gave it one more try and found out i have been applying it wrong . Lol it did stzy 24 hours like it said . I haven been useing it non stop here is the link super-stay-24-lip-color




My last makeup prodcut is this elf face spray let me tell you this sprays crazy at you're face . lol I couldn't belive how it sprays word of advice DO NOT HOLD IT CLOSE TO YOUR FACE  i learned that out by the hard way . My sister gave it to me for free and i  am so blessed becaues i couldn't affored to buy any more makeup . I would Recommend this face spray here is the link so you can order it illuminating-mist--set?dept=setting-spray-powder





Thank you so much for readying my blog post on the makeup i reach for to use for my everyday makeup look. Comment below what makeup Products you use i would love to know . 



Contact me 
carissarenne@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment