Sunday, January 22, 2017

Photography

   Hello everyone i wanted to share with you how much i love photography and that i will be turning it into my career . 


                                              

My name is carissa Holmes i enjoy doing  photography for fun i have a passion to turning photos into art . I do not go to collage so i am practicing learning on my own i am a self - taugh photographer who one day hopes to make her dreams come true . I hope  one day to open my own shop and take people's Family photos and to do all of it on my own . My camera is a canon powershot sx40hs it isn't a DSLR but it takes really good photos . I bough it used off of Canon website for $100 witch wasn't to bad for the price , It wasn't used at all . I will post some photos i have done with my camera below thank you so much for readying my Photography blog . 







































No comments:

Post a Comment