Monday, January 23, 2017

PinkBlush Pluz size Haul

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog i wanted to share with you my PINKBLUSH clothes i got . I did win a $75.00 gift card from JUSTINE MARIE  To use at  PinkBlush . I absolutely love this online store it has Plus size , maternity clothes to choose from . Online store sales Shoes , accessories they have a lot to choose from , They do have a clearance spot where they have very affordable clothes ,  Now i will be posting Photos of my outfits that i got i will have the name link down below.




Outfit #1  


I'm wearing a Black solid Basic Top this shirt goes with anything Pant;s Leggings . I did get this shirt from the Clearance spot online Size is a 3 X  it was $ 10.00 Such a great price . 






Outfit # 2 

I absolutely Love this NAVY BLUE SHEER LOW CUT TOP  it's such a cute dress up shirt you can wear it with Pants or leggings . My shirt is a size 3 X It's a little small so i will have to lose weight to wear it . I spent $25.00 dollars on this shirt i got it from the Clerance spot NAVY BLUE SHEER LOW CUT TOP . 







Outfit # 3 

Outfit Number 3 is super Comfortable and it's a long sleeve it fit's me good You can match this shirt with leggings . I did get this Charcoal button collar Tunic at the Clearance Section Online the size is a 3 x  it fits good and it keeps me warm It was $22.00 dollars ,









Dark pink Border Fringed Scarf 

When i saw this Scarf i feel in love with it the color was so adorable and i had to buy it . I coudn't Belive  it was on the Clearance Section online . I paid only $12.00 for it and i love love The Scarf It goes with All my outfits and i couldn't be anymore happier . 






Ivory Fuzzy Keychain 

I love this black keychain it is super cute i did order a white one but it was out of stock so i got to oder a black one The price of the keychain was only $5.00 dollars. 





Christian Sirjano

I bough this pair of flats from Payless shoe store the amazing thing is that they were on sale for $ 9.99 i was so happy to find a pair of flats that fit me . My feet are weried i have wide feet so it's kinda Hard to find Shoes that will fit . 


I want to show you My favorite outfit thast i wear alot i love , love this outift . 

 This outfit is My go to outift to wear every day i love the flats and scarf , dress shirt i wear this outfit alot . The shirt is little small but i still wear it Hopefully i don't pop the seems LOL Flats are very Comfortable and jeans are plus size and are boot cut . 




Thank you so much for readying my blog i love you all <3 









No comments:

Post a Comment