Monday, February 20, 2017

100 REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU D.I.Y.






Hello everyone i wanted to share with you this D.I.Y craft with you i got inspired by pinterest . Please if you do this D.I.Y tag me on social Media @rissarenne . 



STEP 1 

The things you will need for this D.I.Y. is 



Glass Jar i got it from the .99 cent store 
Glue gun i got from my mom 
scissors and contraction paper  
Lighter and ribbon 
( I just decided not to use the ribbon )




STEP 2 




You will need to cut out the Message you printed out and hot glue them to the jar 



Step 3 


Grab you're scissors and ruler and start drawing boxs so you can cute them out . I did make 100 love notes so i used 5 colors and for each of the colors i cut 20 of them to equally be 100 . 




Step 4 


  


You're constrution paper should look like this now write what every you're heart desires and be creative .



step 5 



After you write you're cute notes now fold the papers in half make sure you do thrm tinny do they fit in you're jar . 




Step 6 




This is what you're jar should look like after you fold and put all the colorful papers in the glass Jar . 






Thank you so much for reading my Super simple D.I.Y for my love . I know you're boyfrind's would love it . Please @ me if you do this i would love to see your craft . Thank you so much for reading comment below your fav craft you like to do . 



Contact me 
Carissarenne@yahoo.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment