Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Favorite makeup Products

Hello everyone welcome bak to my blog site thank you so much for readying my blog post . I want to share my favorite makeup products with you that i have been useing Non stop .







 Shimmer 350s palette - I purchased my Palette online at Morphe  ( CLICK THE LINK ) For $ 22.99 Honestly I love my shimmer palette . The colors are VERY , VERY Pigmented and the quality is AMAZING! Morphe's  Customer service is very nice and they get back to you quickly and professional . I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMENDTO MY FRIENDS to purchase from this amazing company . The best part about there eyeshadows they sale individual shadows Individual eyeshadows ( click the link ) they are at a reasonable price .












Elf Contour palette - I bought my elf contour palette from wal mart Elf ( click the link ) I purchased my elf contour palette for $ 5. 99 in the makeup section . This palette is amazing the powered contour is very pigmented . The Highlight is to die for it is so shinny YOU DEFINITELY BE HIGHLIGHTING TO THE GODS . LOL I definitely recommend this elf Contour palette to my FRIENDS , FAMILY .







Elf Liquid foundation - I bough my foundation at wal-mart ELF for  $ 5.49 in the makeup section i love how they made a pump on it to make appyling my foundattion sooooo much easier . I will recommend the Elf liquid foundation to My family friends . 




Elf Mascara - I bought My mascara from wal - mart Mascara $2 .99 I was so amazed on how this mascara has so much volume . Honestly applies very good all i need is two coats and i'm done . I would recommend this Elf mascara to everyone . 








No comments:

Post a Comment